In Mena’s case, bureaucratic oversight and communication challenges between
1. G.H. Gellie, Sophocles: A
2. The established Swiss law of secularization and keeping religious agendas private, considered progressive in late 19'“ century as it aimed at establishing religious freedom between the Catholics and Protestants, has become the source of much debate at the end of 20" and the beginning of the 21st century, as Switzerland’s “new” religious diversity, in particular the adherents of the Muslim faith, has requested separate burial grounds in order to follow traditional burial customs. Currently an estimated 90%-92% of the Muslim population in
3. George Steiner, Antigones.
4. As Walter Benjamin suggests in his theory of translation as survival, the afterlife of this text might have vanished from its original context, yet nonetheless the work deeply influences the message at hand. (Walter Benjamin, “The Task of the Translator”, in Theories of Translation: An Anthology of Essays from Dryden to Derrida, ed. Rainer Schulte and John Biguenet, Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1992, 71-82.)
5. Tobias Hoffmann, Theater der Zeit. Vol. 2000, 09; 58-59.